Subject: RE: M-2 story - Typos Corrected
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 06:28:27 -0700

On 27 Oct 97,  Afterswift@aol.com wrote:

<snip>

> If Horowitz on the way from the airport suddenly has an idea about how
> to play Scarlati, halts his cab, rings my doorbell to enquire whether
> I have a Steinway grand, would I deny him its use? We are but stewards
> of what we possess.

Certainly, you wouldn't deny him its use, but also, as certainly, you
wouldn't give him the piano, not? Your heirs may, but, then it's out of
your hands.

Besides, you'll get an argument, and rightly so, from the R gang as
to the "potential" factor, just as you would for choosing Steinway for
the analogy.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer