Subject: Re: Seaking Info: Small Camera Bags
From: TM <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:50:35 -0800

Billingham has just released a new bag called "Alice", an anagram for
"Leica", specifically designed for the M series. It will hold at least
one M, multiple lenses, and other necessities. One of my business
associates bought the Kakhi version and showed it to me last week. It's
wonderful and perfect for his M2, and it is smaller than the big
Billinghams, making it very easy to carry both over one's shoulder and
in one's hand.