Subject: Abrahamsson's rapidwinder
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 23:27:52 -0500

Michael Hintlian wrote:

<<I've got to second what Ted Grant said about the RapidWinder...really
works very well with the M6...actually more reliably than the Winder-M.
Hand made by a guy who really knows the camera and what it is capable of
- ----probably because he is a photographer too.  (I use two).>>>>

Hi Mike,

Thankyou for the comment. I realize I sounded almost like I was completely
out of control a week ago, but it damn well is the best manual film
advancing piece of equipment I have ever seen and used. It's light years
ahead of the M-winder by batteries.

It does seem there are quite a few folks who have them and use them
regularly. I expect I will have two that I ordered from Tom in a few weeks
or so. I hope so, but for the moment he has graciously loaned me a personal
one for "practice!":)

ted