Subject: Re: Seaking Info: Small Camera Bags
From: CapsTeeth@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 00:04:34 -0500 (EST)

I recommend the Domke F5XB "Shoulder or Belt Bag".  It sounds like this is
exactly what you are describing.  It's about $45.00 @ B&H in New York.  It
also has a strong, wide "tunnel" for a belt and the shoulder strap is
removable.  It has a velcro-closing (no clip) weather flap like most Domke
bags...but, unlike all other Domke bags, it has a double-pull zipper closure
for the main compartment and the interior is fully padded and has movable
dividers.  Mine holds my M2, 35, 50, 90 Tele-Elmarit, a small flash and a
Sekonic L408 meter.  I only wish the F6 "little-bit-smaller" bag had the
zipper top closing too...could have avoided paying 3 times more for a
Billingham 225 (same exact interior size) to hold my M6 outfit.