Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #710
From: Chris Bitmead <ChrisB@ThePla.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 19:57:38 +1100

>You can read comments on the Noctilux from this group on my home page
>but not for much longer, as it is coming down next weekend to make
>room for the November edition ;-)
>
>Alastair Firkin,

I read your web pages. I was interested to see the comparisons with
the EOS 50/f1 since I have an EOS too, and the price is similar.

Some of the comments said that the Leica was definitely better and
more contrasty, and one of the comments was that the Canon was
definitely much better and more contrasty.

I don't suppose there is anyone here who has used the Canon 50/f1 ?