Subject: Re: Roll call
From: newport_m@utpb.edu (Mark Newport)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 97 14:51:19 -0800

R. Mark Newport

Age 37
Home: Odessa, Texas
Married: 16 years
Children:  1
Photography:  Mostly a personal odyssey since 1972 (some freelance),1978-79
Photog w/ News and Info at Angelo State University, last 7 years- Staff
Photographer University of Texas Permian Basin (I also support/troubleshoot
Mac desktop publishing systems in my office)
Education:  BA in English,  Photography/Macs - self taught

Leica Equipment

Currently:

2 M4-P's
1 50/2.0 Summicron 70's
1 35/2.0 Summicron 80's
1 35/1.4 Summilux 80's
1 28/2.8 Elmarit 80's
(I want a  90mm but no mun, no fun)

Nikon

FM2 w/ 50mm

I sold off everything else over the years (including my Master Technika and
8x10 Deardorff- I must be insane).

I also use Canon EOS 1N and FD systems at work.