Subject: Roll Call
From: "Tom Wyse & Jo Hughes" <joandtom@mtnhome.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 19:33:35 -0600

 Thomas M. (Tom) Wyse
Age 53,  married x3, currently single
son 32 daughter 35
Clinical Director of a substance abuse treatment center
degrees in Criminal Justice and Counseling
Began photography in high school, cutting my teeth on 4x5 Graflex
did crime scene and post mortem forensic photo for 13 years
now just shoot to please myself.
III b, III c, III f & M3 with 35 to 135 sets for both
(2) Rollei trl
(3) Rollei 35
(2) EOS with lens from 19 to 720mm
these are the cameras I use most along with
Bronica S2A and Koni-Omega with several lens for both

I don't own a camera I won't use.
Other failings, classical music, shooting, firearms.

Tom