Subject: Re: Roll call
From: Paul Schliesser <paulsc@eos.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 97 23:18:04 -0400

Paul Schliesser
Cincinnati, OH

age: 42 (one year younger than the M3)
significant other: Marcia

For the last couple of years I've been running my own business (Pixel
Panache), doing graphic design, illustration and photography.

Bought my M3 in Sweden in 1982, while working there. It's gone all over
the world with me. In the last couple of years, it's gotten M4-2 and M6
friends to play with.

Leicas:
SS M3, M4-2, M6, IIIf

21/2.8, 35/2, bugeye 35/2, 50/1.4, DR 50/2, 90/2, 90/2.8, (2)135/4,
280/4.8, Viso II

Others:
Several Contax SLRs, Zeiss Contarex Bullseye, Contax II, Kiev Contax RF
clone. All are users; I don't have anything that I don't shoot with at
least occasionally.

3 Leica M bodies and 2 Contax SLRs are my main working cameras, but I
find that I'm doing less and less with the SLRs. Early this year, I
started using a Viso II, and find that I'm really happy with it when
doing closeup stuff.

I'm interested in almost everything. I read a lot of science and history;
I have recently been reading a lot of design and typography books. I like
movies and good science fiction.

I spend a lot of time sitting in front of my Mac by myself, working on
big projects. However, to compensate for keeping me isolated sometimes,
my Mac also brings in LUGnuts from all over the world.