Subject: Re: Roll call
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 11:52:40 -0500

Thomas Kachadurian

Traverse City, Michigan
39/married with a 3 year-old daughter/photo assitant

BA, English; MA English. I've been a photographer since I was 11.
Member ASMP, but I'm no longer certain why

Art Director and Photographer, Traverse (a regional travel magazine) 1988
to 1994 and contributing photographer there until I cut the cord about 8
months ago.

In addition to Traverse I am frequently published in the strangest places.
You can't find a brochure rack in northern Michigan that doesn't have at
least 5 of my photos. I have been the photographer for several books but
will have my first book of photographs released this spring: _A View from
the Sleeping Bear_

Adjunct instructor of English, Northwestern Michigan College, a part-time
gig that keeps me in touch with youngins.

Hardware:

Leica
M6
M4-P
28mm Rokkor
35mm Summicron (once owned by Eric Welch)
50mm Summicron
90mm Tele-Elmarit
I'm hurtin' for something really wide

Canon
EOS A2
EF 24mm, 35mm, 50mm 1.4, 100mm 2.0, 300mm 4.0

Mamiya 6 with 50mm, 75mm, 150mm

4x5 monorail and field cameras, lenses, etc

Passions include: Macs, Music and flycasting to big blue gill from a float
tube.