Subject: Re: Roll Call
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 08:11:40 -0500

At 11:18 PM 10/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>Tina Manley
>
>>Leica Equipment:
>>1 M3 DS
>>1 M4P
>>2 M6's
>>1 90/2.0 Summicron
>>1 90/2.8 Tele-Elmarit
>>1 75/1.4 Summilux
>>1 50/1.5 Summarit
>>1 50/1.0 Noctilus
>>1 35/1.4 Summilux
>>1 21/2.8 Elmarit
>>
>>Tempted by the R8 but resisting so far!
>

>Tina,
>
>Don't you also have a pair of Leica binoculars?
>
>- Paul

Paul,

And they are great binoculars!  My husband was very impressed.  Speaking of
being impressed, I was delighted to meet the famous author and Leica M
expert, Paul Schliesser, at the Leica Seminar in Maine.  After Ted's
inspirational slides, the best part of the Seminar was getting to meet
LUGnuts.  Everybody is just as nice as they seem here.  Must be something
about Leicas that attracts quality people!    Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>