Subject: New List (off topic)
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 10:47:06 -0700

Though there are general photographic lists that are open to any and
all things photographic, I'm a big fan of dedicated lists.

There seems to be a lot of interest in discussions of one's own or
others' philosophy of photography. Such a list would allow such
discussion without the poster feeling as though they're too far
off topic for the list on which the discussion is being held.

Through the good offices of a server that will allow the creation of a
list without charge, I can probably set up such a list. Without charge,
if you will accept up to a three line random commercial at the end of
each post.

Ten initial subscribers are necessary to establish a list.
If interested in such a list please email me PRIVATELY. Do not post
interest to *this* list! I'll take the first ten positive answers and
use them for the initial set up, and, if successful in the
establishment of the list, I'll notify those over the first ten as to
how to subscribe on their own or perhaps subscribe you myself.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

           Thought for the day:
       Work is accomplished by those who have
       yet to reach their level of incompetence.