Subject: Re: Roll Call
From: Ernie Nitka <eenitka@axess.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 18:49:32 -0500

Ernie Nitka
43 married with 2.3 kids ( 2 humans and a bichon dog)
Definitely an amateur- striving to become an advanced amateur.
Practice Neurology - please no snickers about doctors buying Leicas -
	I was introduced to photography as a teenager. My father allowed
	me to use his IIIf.  Spent hours looking thru his 12th Ed. of
	the Leica Manual and have now gone back to my chilhood with
	the recent aquisition of both THE book and THE IIIf.

Cameras:
M6
RE
CLE complete that I would like to sell or trade
IIIf
Rolleiflex AutoCord - also an amazing piece of non battery driven
	technology.

Film: HP5+, Velvia and AGFA ULTRA for the most unusual blue skies
Developer:  whatever I have handy - am now full cirlce BACK to HC110
	as originally suggested by Curt Miller (Hi Curt)
Subjects: Stills especially those found at antique shows, Landscapes.
Musician that Makes the Darkroom Fun:  Path Metheny
Current Non-Photography Fascination: Mt. Everest and the disaster
	of the 1996 season - reading the IMAX/NGS book Mt. Everest-
	Mountain with Mercy

Howdy to Curt, Chris Morrow and Stan Yoder