Subject: Re: Roll call - j. l. gonzalez
From: "Steven Blutter" <sblutter@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 07:39:54 -0600

if you are the same guy... you just had a show in Chicago at Perimeter and
last year somewhere in NYC's Soho? - -

if you are...

I love!! your work!!

the best!

steven Blutter

- ----------
From: jose luis gonzalez <jlg@redestb.es>
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Roll call
Date: Wednesday, October 29, 1997 12:27 PM

Jose Luis Gonzalez
51 next january
Agriculture Engineer, I only worked as such for one year. I decided 25
five years ago that I I had to live on a profession, it had to be one
that I loved deeply. I´ve never regretted the change.
Married twice, both time to ladies photographers, just to keep things in
perspective:-)
No Children
I´ve worked in many areas, from scientific photo to architecture,
commercial, industrial and advertising, A jack of all trades , master of
none.

About photo gear, well I ´ve spent as much as Hemming and Danny, boys we
must we crazy!! A funny fact is, that one is aware of our own crazyness
, when you hear about others even more ill than you. But what the heck,
you only live once!:–)
Just to keep on topic I own several Ms  up to M4 and 11 glasses

I´ve been a b&w fanatic for my personal work. ( zone system and all ),
but 4 years ago I  started the digital road, I´m afraid that I´ll never
look back again. Ii´m definitely converted to the "Mac room ", much more
fun, and new pro fields that open by the use of new tecno.

I live in a small Touristic Town ( Puerto de la Cruz ) in Tenerife, one
of the seven Canary Islands ( Northwest of Africa ). I´ll never change
this place for any other place in the world!

Regards
Jose Luis