Subject: Re: Holding Back or Feeling (Not exactly Leica)/Ted's message
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 18:30:11 +0100

Ted,

thanks a lot for this (and many others) message. I think every amateur
that really loves photography should print it and put in his camera bag
and read it every time he goes out for shooting.I think your words have
a lot to do with Leica, since this is the main reason why I'm getting
more and more fond of these equipment and feeling a new, unknown passion
for photography (and not for the last tech gadgets).
And, at the same time, your words sound so universal and true that
everybody should diffuse them and I don't think they should be off-topic
even on other brand's mailing lists.
Since I've bought my M6 I'm experiencing a new relation with my camera
as never before:it's just a tool, but I'm feeling more and more "in
tune" with it and my creativity flows through.
It's really something different.

Best

Ernesto