Subject: Re: Beamon's Crises
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 17:10:00 -0700

On 31 Oct 97,  Marc James Small wrote:

> >But then, I don't know how
> >to spend my money.

> Let me help you with a suggestion.  It is a one-word solution, five
> letters, ending in a vowel and beginning with LEIC-.

> You have thirty seconds.  Ready, set, GO!

My wife beat you to it, Marc. Her answer, two words and also ending in
a vowel was: NEW HOUS-!

Guess who's going to win. One word ending in a vowel. WIF-!
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.