Subject: Re: Master Adams versus frauds?
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 03:22:35 +0000

Eric,

The west certainly is more grand than the east US and I can see a certain pride being
taken in Adams work because of that. For the record, I do think of Adams as a very
talented artist whom happened to be one of the best photographic technicians ever. That I
don't 'love' his work doesn't mean I don't appreciate either the place or the creative
talent necessary to make it.

I'm sorry that I held back my opinion so long. I thought that I would've been thought of
as trying to fight if I spoke up earlier and I let the desire to join mix with some
apprehension for how it would go over.

So Eric, I also apologize for not giving you (or some others) a better chance to present
your opinion in a way that was less controversial, via the tacit approval silence seemingly
permits.

Danny Gonzalez