Subject: Re: REPRISE: Gummit Spending
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 12:21:03 -0500

Roger wrote:

<<See, see, people, no content here, just browbeating!>>>>

Hi Roger,

Thanks, you're right! :) I don't mind having a slight digression sometimes,
hell sometimes I start it,:)  but it isn't bad if we express our opinions
on occaision as that is part of the wonderfully diverse folks on the LUG.

The problem occurs in that the subject gets brow beaten to death for days
and then it becomes boring and re-hashing the same thing only in different
versions! Eventually it dies when folks stop responding to the subject!

Hang loose good friend I believe we are seeing the end of this subject as
El Nino becomes stronger! :)

Change of subject and back on topic!!!!!!!!!

If you had funds for only one new M lense with a choice between purchasing
the new 21mm 2.8 Aspherical or the 35mm 1.4 Summilux Aspherical, which
would you go with?

Your desicion should be influenced that 99.99999999% of my use will be in
the usual available darkness situations. :) I have both standard lenses at
the moment and have been very satisfied with them for years. But the hoopla
of the "aspherical experince" as stated on the LUG has my interst peaked
and I feel maybe it's time to put the old girls to rest for the updated
young versions.  Be sides there isn't anything better than starting to play
with a new and younger virgin lens! ;)

thanks for your response in advance.

ted