Subject: Re: Kennebunkport Seminar
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 13:35:41 -0500

Eric Welch,

             >>A lot of people have said this lens was special ( 80 f1.4
)<<

Great to hear from you again, Eric. The Kennebunkport seminar was awesome!

I'm still amazed at the slides I got from this optic; there's almost an
"inner" glow that emanates from the slides that I don't remember with my
eyes! All shot in rather low indirect light!

Really looking forward to getting this gem ;-)!

BTW, I'm looking at getting into a digital darkroom, hopefully for under
5K; just to get up to speed on the technology!

Tom D.