Subject: Re: Larry Burrows
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 13:04:00 -0600

At 09:08 AM, you wrote:
>I saw a BBC documentary on photography tonight. It's called Decisive
>Moments: the photographs that made history. This time photographs of the
>1960's were shown.
>
>Larry Burrows (with his Leica's) was shown photographing the Vietnam War
>for Life Magazine.
>Does anybody know of some books with the work of Larry Burrows in it? And
>same the question also for the work of Tim Page.

There's a book out  about a Requiem to Vietnam Photographers, can't
remember the name, but Dirck Halstead, TIME photographer has just announced
a web page on the subject. I haven't been there yet, but here's the URL.
(should be up real soon!).

http://digitaljournalist.org

Enjoy! (By the way, the book is something like $55 USD. If I find the
title, I'll let you all know).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?