Subject: Kennebunkport Seminar
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 17:13:05 -0500

Tom Donovan wrote:

<<<Ted Grant worked very hard to make the Kennebunkport seminar a great
learning experience.  I'd highly recommend next year's seminar for all
LUGnuts!>>>>>

Hi Tom.

Thank you very much for your kind remarks. I believe it was more fun
because we had so many LUGNUTS there whom we knew only as a name on the
screen. :)

Who knows what will happen next year? I believe it will be held in Newport
RI in early October.  Which I understand is a wonderfully photogenic
location for  Leicas to record great images! :)

I'm sure Leica CAmera Inc. and Park Square Camera will have a good one
wherever it is!  Look forward to seeing you next year. :)

ted