Subject: WAS:70-180 Vario: LEICA SEMINAR '98
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 19:58:15 -0500

Eric wrote:

<<<When and where next year? Maine? >>>>

Hi Eric,

I belive the "Leica - Park Square Camera" seminar will be in Newport RI
next year as I understand a location is being located as we speak! :)
When? I believe in the first week of October.

But I'll keep everyone posted as new info comes along.  Then maybe it could
be a good outing for many other LUGNUTS who missed this years affair.

ted