Subject: Re: R 80 1.4 Summilux
From: ChipZHZ <ChipZHZ@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 21:09:00 EST

Ted:

Thanks for the info....Now I have to remember where I saw them ! BTW, my R8 is
at Leica for the strap wear problem....It's been there 4 weeks, I hope to get
it back soon, I "down" to my SL.....I constantly see these ads for the M6 for
1900 or so?
I have the R8, do I "need" a M6? I'm just an amateur with a lot to learn who
loves the outdoors and Leicas..... What would a M6 do for me? I don't see
myself doing a lot of street scenes?

thanks,

chip