Subject: Roll Call
From: Bill Ferris <billferris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 12:43:20 -0500

Bill Ferris
age:53
Married with 5 "kids" from age 6 to 31
2 grandchildren
BS in accounting from Northern Illinois University, MBA finance from
University of Chicago
Executive with mutual fund company located in sunny Florida.

I am an amateur photographer who enjoys landscape, wildlife (lots of
that in my backyard including alligators in the lake) and people
photography.  If the stock market will cooperate I might get to use up
lots of film full time.

Equipment:
M6
24 f2.8 ASPH
35 f/2
50 f1.4
90 f2

Lots of Canon equipment accumulated over 25 years.  I am sorely tempted
by all the praise for the R8.  I recently spent 3 weeks in Italy on a
bicycle trip with the M6 and 35 and 50. Others hobbies include being an
ice hockey referee and lots of bicycling.

Bill Ferris