Subject: Yellow cast
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 14:15:28 -0500

Adi wrote:

<<<I looked through my 50 f/2 lens at a white piece of paper and found that
there was a strong yellow cast to the image. I tried this also with an 80mm
Planar for Hasselblad and it too had this yellow cast. Is such an
occurrence normal ?>>>>>>

Adi,

I think your worrying about nothing! :)

I have no idea what it might be other than the colour of the light shining
on the paper or a cast of the paper. It sure can't be the cameras if it
happens in both.  Others much wiser technically may know, but forget doing
things like this and get out and shoot pictures.:)

If your colour slides come back from the lab and have a "yellow cast" then
you start to ask questions!

At the moment I think your not out shooting enough and just playing with
the camera and worrying about nothing.:)

ted