Subject: Re: I respectfully disagree with Ted ;-)
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 08:48:20 -0500

At least I had the initials correct <G>.

I agree with you and Eric completely. This summer I spent no less than 14
evenings in the same spot waiting for the right sky at the right time of
night. The night it happend I was there, set up and made the photograph. I
couple out for a hike stopped to chat for a few minutes. I don't remember
his exact words, but it was something like "you're lucky to be here on such
a great night." Ha!

Tom