Subject: I need M lens suggestions....28...or 90?
From: Gabe Sachs <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 11:56:35 +0000

Hi there.  I am looking for another lens for my M and want to know what
anyone's opinion on this is.  I have a 35 summicron,  a 50 summitar w/M
adapter,  and I'm thinking of a 28 or 90?  What do many of you get the
most use out of and what should I look for?  Should I get a screw mount
90 and use it on my M?  Should I get a newer 90?  Or would a Canon screw
mount do well?  What can I get for a reasonable price that will give me
a great look as my other Leica stuff does.  Any help would truly be
appreciated.
Thanks
Gabe