Subject: DINFOS! Marginally Off-Topc
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 19:09:20 -0500

At 02:03 PM 11/5/97 -0800, Bill Larsen wrote:
>By the way, DINFOS appears to be at Ft. Meade (home of the ASA - what a
>combination :-).

Mr Larsen and I are both graduates of DINFOS:  the Defense Information
School, the inter-service military school for PAO's and PIO's and IO's and
71Q's and so forth.

I went from Aberdeen PG, 35 miles north of Ft Mud, to DINFOS at Uncle Ben's
Rest Home in '75.  Damn!  They could have moved it back then and saved me a
speeding ticket, my first, in Kentucky!

Marc

Marc James Small
Cha Robh Bas Fir, Gun Ghras Fir!