Subject: Re: Nikon soft touch-Was:Leica Logo Legal Lingo
From: Michael Leitheiser <flyh2o@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 19:01:13 -0800

I have one on my FM and it is chrome with a black button, "NIKON" in black
on the chrome.  Won't work on my M6 because it threads to the outside of the
FM release....if yours works on M6, it must be version that threads into the
cable release socket on the FM, correct?  Wonder if Nikon still makes it....

At 11:17 PM 11/5/97 +0000, you wrote:

>Bob wrote:
>
>>While on the subject, someone ask me whether they could manufacture a soft
>touch >release like the Nikon, which is black with white "Nikon" letters
>(this is the >button that screws into the shutter release)
>
>It is easy to remove the Nikon letters from it. I use one on my M6.
>
>Lucien
>BELGIUM

Mike Leitheiser

"When the trout are lost, smash the state."
                                   Tom McGuane