Subject: Re: Roll Call/ Leon Pomeroy
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 00:02:42 -0500

Leon Pomeroy wrote:

<<<Is anyone editing "The Best of LUG" missives with an intention to
publish same?  Over time there is good stuff coming up on this screen!
Wonder who might fund the effort should there be a critical mass of
interest? >>>>>>

Hi Leon,

Sure got you up and going! :) A very interesting "ROLL CALL" to say the
least!  Thanks for getting it posted and saved.

I haven't heard of anyone saving the good, bad and ugly of the LUG, but it
sure would be an interesting reading if assembled into one package.

One of the " old timers " may know if this is in the works. Besides I
understand there is a "super file/folder archives" of all the messages
posted.

Now that you have raised the question of a book I'm sure it will open
discussion.

Thanks for the comments about Walter, as we have been friends since 1972
Summer Olympics in Munich where we first met in the "trenches!". Not war
kind, but in the photographers "trench" surrounding the Main Stadium
playing field.:)

Although I must say, that some days it might as well have been a "war
trench" for all the photographers pushing and shoving for the best photo
positions. :)

ted