Subject: RE: 50 SUMICRON R
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 23:10:25 +0000

>Does anyone out there use a 50mm Summicron R lens all that often?  It
>would
>be the cheapest way to get into a low light lens for the R system.  It
>just
Richard,

I was never much for a 50 mm lens, but with my recent switch from EOS
back to the Leica R fold I got the 50 f2 because the 35 mm was just to
wide for many of the shots I was shooting and the 90 was to tight.  I
have since found that I am using this lens quite a bit.  The perspective
is quite nice, and the lens is small and light and give nice images.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto