Subject: Re: R8 in snow/antarctic
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 01:10:10 -0500

Clifton wrote:

<<<<I have shot very little in snow and would appreciate suggestions for
exposure problems.>>>>>>

Clifton,

This from experience of last winter, December/January of 96-97 I used my R8
meter on multipattern all the time and every exposure was perfect!

The only other suggestion I'll make is, if in doubt about the exposure in
the camera viewfinder, just switch from Multi=pattern to intregal and use
that as a bracketing factor. It worked for me very well. Or of course you
can bracket with the bracket lever on the left side back cover.

ted