Subject: Re: Digital
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 01:17:05 +0000

Kirksal,

The photographer who did the digital manipulation of that OJ image for Time is Matt
Mahuri. At a lecture he gave last year, he spoke on his thoughts about digital
manipulation and the OJ image. I asked him (to his ire, I'm sorry to say) whether Time
had asked him to do anything specific with the photo. He said that he had made a few
versions of the cover image and that that version was chosen. He left the strong
impression that Time had not instructed him on how they'ld wanted it but he never
absolutely answered the question.

Danny Gonzalez