Subject: Re: Thailand
From: GerryO5400@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 01:06:23 -0500 (EST)

We're leaving tomorrow morning for Thailand (2 weeks), Cambodia (1 1/2 wks) &
Laos (1 1/2 weeks). I'll post a note when I return if you have any questions.
Our destinations are: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Krabi, Phnom Penh, Angkor (for a
week), Vientiene, Luang Prabang and the plain of jars near Xhong Kuang.

I picked ip a copy of "Requiem", a moving and dramatic visual experience and
an opportunity to see the last photos by some brave & talented photographers.

I also picked up a copy of "Highways to a War" but I think I'll wait to read
it until I get back. (Photographer gets killed in Cambodia)

My kit: M6, 28/2.8, 50/2, 90/2.8 & lens carrier (a nice accessory)
                      Wife: the backup Nikon
Provia & Velvia (60+20 rolls)

I'll re-subscribe mid December

Gerry