Subject: Consumer Price List
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 11:29:13 -0700

Remember these? They were printed by Leica USA in Northvale, NJ and fit
in a standard # 10 business envelope. Handy as all get out!

The last one I have is dated July 1, 1995. When I called them and asked
for a current one a year+ ago, they told me that they weren't printing
them any longer. Said that the dealers determine the selling price and
the way to price an item is through a dealer.

Obviously that isn't nearly as convenient as the printed list which
included most all current production items. One could look at it, see
the suggested retail price go from there.

Anybody checked lately? I'll bet that if we inundated their office
with phone calls for these, they'd think hard about reinstating them.
I think "they know not what they do"!

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.