Subject: Re: One day's work
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 14:21:16 -0600

At 12:52 PM 11/9/97 -0500, you wrote:

>I guess I'm going to have to learn HTML so I can develop my own web page.
>I hired somebody to do mine and have no idea how to post images to it.=A0=
 Is
>it difficult?=A0 Do you use a particular program like Front Page or=
 anything?
> Thanks for the opportunity to see your daily photos!=A0=A0 Tina

Tina,=20

Forget Front page. Way too much program. Just get a book on HTML and use a
text editor. The main thing is, keep it simple. Then as you gain
experience, start adding cool features like frames and such. And they're
very easy to do.

The way I learned HTML was to use the "View Source" on my web browser and
see how other people did their pages.

But if you want a program to do the grunt work, I highly recommend Adobe
Page Mill. Much easier than Front Page, and runs Windows or Mac.

If you need any help, let me know. Don't pay some professional HTML
programmer for what you can do yourself very easily. And like printing a
picture, there's some satisfaction of doing it yourself.

Web pages are a great way to communicate what our Leicas really mean to us.=
=20

:-)
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.