Subject: Leica Seminars
From: Bill Grimwood <bgrim@garply.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 15:24:28 -0600

Ted first I need to thank Harrison for expressing to you my love of the
south in much more eloquent terms that I could with my limited voculabary.
Thanks Harrison!

There are many sites in the south that would be nice for a seminar but one
of my favorites is The Great Smokey Mountains National Park.  It is the
most visited park in the US and is beautiful thirteen months of the year.

Another favorite spot of mine is the Canadian Rockies that has already been
mentioned to others.  I love mountains and this is the most beautiful area
I have ever traveled to. I plan to visit ther again this summer.  My wife
and I tow a travel trailer and will be driving up.

My travel experience is somewhat limited in comparison to many of you
LUGers but I have seen a lot of Europe and the Alps.  I believe the
Canadian Rockies are much prettier that the Alps.  I am not intending to
start a flame war here, merely empressing my opinion.

Another Canadian favorite of mine is Molson Canadian beer.  I had my first
years ago after hunting Hungarian partridge all day in Sasketchewan.  I
inhaled two and have prefered them ever since.  Only recently have I been
able to obtain it here locally, although Molson Light has been available
for years.

Keep these comments in mind.

Bill