Subject: MIKAS (Micro-Ibsor)
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 16:17:34 -0500

Friends:

At a swap meet today I purchased a like new MIKAS. As luck would have it, I
have most of a roll of chrome left in my M6 from Saturday's shoot and can
borrow a microscope.

I'd like to try this thing out. I've figured out how the thing works, but
appreciate any tips regarding its use and figuring exposure.

Any one used one of these?

TIA

Cheers!

kw