Subject: Re: Offendee, Me?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 20:03:01 -0500

At 03:46 PM 11/9/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Everyone,
>
>Seems like I've been on a rampage offending certain people on this list. I
>won't name them, because I hope those discussions are over, and I don't
>have to add anyone to my twit filters. But, I'm willing to put it to a vote.

Eric,   Don't you dare leave!!  The core group here are the most wonderful
people in the world.  We all have our bad days and sometimes post things we
wish we could retract.  Isn't that true in "real life", too?  Your posts
are wonderful and very educational and we would all miss you if you left.
Hang in there and just hit the delete key quickly when anything appears
that you wish you hadn't read.   We love you!!   Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>