Subject: Re: One day's work
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 20:37:46 -0500

At 01:54 PM 11/9/97 +0000, Harrison McClary opined:

>On the fishing shot I was on
>the lake by 5:55am, sunrise was at 6:10am.  I was hoping that the fog
>that is in the photo is what would be on the lake at 5:55, but it was not
>until almost 6:45 until the sun had burned the fog off enough for the
>shot to work at all, and I was not even sure it was going to burn off.

This is AM?  Eastern Daylight Time?  Damn.  I thought times like that went
NLA when I left the service ...

See ME for the sunset shots, please!  I'll leave these dawn johnnies to you
guys.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!