Subject: Leica Alphabetical Index / Grimwood
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 23:52:02 -0500 (EST)

  Bill Grimwood, fellow LUGnut, past vice president of the LHSA  &
 just a good guy who is too modest to tell you that he has compiled
 an Alphabetical Index of most all articles & subjects that have been
 written for the Societies quarterly "Viewfinder"  from 1968 to 1995,
 at least my copy is 1995.  This includes both general and technical
 information as well as polls among Leica users.

  This 50 page spiral bound soft cover used to be available from the
 Society for a nominal cost, as well as back issues of their magazine
 back to 1968.

  How about it Bill - is there an update to my 1995 copy? and since
 I don't see them listed in the catalog,  are they available from you?

  Marvin Moss