Subject: Canadian Beer and Leicas'
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 02:19:48 -0500

Marc wrote:

<< Occasional LUG'er Gary Toop met me there and introduced me to Canadian
micro-brews. Wonderful stuff, and I'm a Bass guy for all of that.  The
stuff is wonderful!  Let's do a Leica thingummy in Canada!>>>

Hi Marc,

Well it has been mentioned to me and I believe it'll happen this coming
year :) We'll keep folks posted. Mean while back to the beer! :)

Besides I've never had a problem with Leicas and Canadian beer!:) The
morning after is the problem. Particularly that is, if you loaded your
Leica with a 36 exposure roll and attempted to load yourself in a similar
manner! :)

ted