Subject: Re: One day's work
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 08:52:49 +0100

Nice and beautiful work, Harrison, as your other sites, also.
It's a good idea to show the daily stuff, and how much love you
still feel for photography.

I remember from those days also, the relief at night, when there
was no appointment with parents whome you need to say: "They found you
daughter, dead ..."

Alf