Subject: Re: What about the Minox PL?
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 18:49:38 +0000

Uwe/Alistair,

Thanks for your thoughts on the PL. Ok so it seems that the models to look for are ML
and MDC (which is an ML in a metal case and with a multicoated verion of the lens; all
according to an honest-to-goodness brochure I have here).

One question though: What is an MB? And where did Minox come up with their naming
scheme? Seems to me that most every model from the EL through the GTE is the same
camera. Variations center around a backlight 2x switch.

Since ML = memory lock what could MB or GTE mean?

Danny Gonzalez