Subject: Re: M6 purchase
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 17:17:05 -0700

On 11 Nov 97,  Alastair Firkin wrote:

> You will not regret the affair with any M6 I suspect. The older style
> meter did not FLASH the red diodes when the lens cap was left on. If
> the diodes flash in this NO light situation, then you have a newer
> version. Date of change will be known by someone ;-)

Yep, and Ben used to claim that they, several times, increased the
sensitivity of the meter throughout its production run. Mine is an
early 90s version and I don't have "time in type" to say one way or the
other.

> Someone has a lab on their keyboard. I'm typing over a snoring Boston
> Terrier ;-) and my leg is going to sleep!

My Chinese Pug lies on the couch across from me looking quizzically at
me and probably wonders why I pay such rapt attention to a bloody CRT!

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com