Subject: Re: fun with flashbulbs
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 18:07:36 -0700

On 10 Nov 97,  Roy C. Zartarian wrote:

<snip>

> When the local public library sponsored a 50s dance a few years ago
> and asked me to do some photos for their publications, I showed up
> with a load of bulbs, a CTOOM bracket, and a CEYOO flash along with
> the M3 whose use I justified by noting its introduction in 1954.  Of
> course, beforehand I did check the M sync ith a strip of enlarging
> paper. The pictures turned out fine, and the curious looks from the
> photographer from one of the daily papers were gratifying.

Absolutely love it, Roy! My kind of guy. Imagine, the public library
sponsoring such an affair. That, and it's the now home of the Radio
Amateurs in the U.S.'s group, i.e. The American Radio Relay League.
Classy little town, that Newington, I'd say.
QRZ de...W3BFM aka,
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer