Subject: Roll Call (late vs. too late?)
From: "Robert Sharp" <robert216@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 97 05:19:23 UT

Robert Sharp, 50 this year. Celibate... and not married, either! Currently
attached to a camera store, where what I do seems to be information/guidance
counseling/problem-solving... even though a surprising number of customers
seem to demand that I "sell" them something, and are then disappointed. No
wonder so many dubious gurus find audiences! Anyway, the job supports my photo
habit. Previously in government printing, where I saw many portfolios and
watched selected images go from original transparency through to final offset.

Grew up with 8mm home movies. First camera of my own, a new Konica III-M. Then
a used Leica IIIa, alas left behind hitchhiking in Austria or Italy somewhere.
Nowadays an M5, with 50/1.4 and 90/2.8... and back to Konica, a Hexar for
those 35mm focal length occasions.

Enjoying the LUG, posting occasionally, and doing what I can to spread the joy
of Leica throughout all the land, and unto all the inhabitants thereof.