Subject: Re: And The Minox ML of course
From: "dbledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 05:59:26 -0700

> From: dannyg1@IDT.NET
>> Any idea about the Minox PL? It has the same body style as the ML+MDC
and so, I'd think the thing has AE lock. I called Leica and since they
didn't know how the AE lock works on the ML, couldn't tell me if the PL had
the feature.<<

The Minox PL does not have the same body style as the ML or MDC.  The PL is
the same body style as the other side of the Minox 35mm line i.e.,
EL/GL/GT/AL etc. but the PL was the first Minox 35 to feature programmed
auto exposure along with the characteristic Minox aperture priority AE.