Subject: Re: Offendee, Me?
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 09:20:29 -0700

On 11 Nov 97,  Tina Manley wrote:

> Stephen:  My children get tired of hearing this, but I'm going to tell
> you anyway: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at
> all."  I hope you wake up in a better mood tomorrow and spend the day
> taking beautiful pictures with your Leicas.  Best,   Tina

But you can't have your cake and eat it too, Tina. I personally prefer
that Eric stays, however, it's not for me or anyone else to say. Eric
will do what he chooses, regardless.

All Stephen is doing is pointing that out. If you want this list so
diverse and all encompassing so as to include so much that is off
topic and personal (and most seem to want that judging from comments),
then you'll have to accept that it is a cross section of life. That
means disagreement and strong disclosures of opinion, and that means
less than 100% kudos and good naturedness.

Allright, let's all link arms and join in a chorus of "We shall
overcome"!  Nah!

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

             He, who will not reason, is a bigot;
   he, who cannot, is a fool;
   and he, who dares not, is a slave.
          -- William Drumond, Scottish writer (1585-1649)