Subject: M6 (Ralph Gibson) was followup to M6 purchase
From: "Doug Williams (R)" <dwilli19@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 14:18:02 -0500

I was also curious about that specific M6 body, as it is the same version Ralph
Gibson is holding in his book of color photographs.  The last shot in the book
is of Ralph Gibson taking a self-portrait in a mirror or window.  I have often
wondered if that particular camera was rare or special.  The shot (also) shows
a 35mm lens on the M6... Summicron?  The title of the book is:  "L'Histoire De
France."