Subject: M3 Repair
From: "Billy@nyi" <nyip@IDT.NET>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:06:04 -0500

Hi Gang:

   A friend of mine has an M3 on which the leather (leatherette?) covering
has a piece torn off. Anybody know of a repair service that can fix this,
either with original material or something close to it? I realize this is a
cosmetic problem not affecting the camera's operation but my friend feels
very close to his M3, which I'm sure many on this list can understand. Any
help in this area (even some ideas on fixing it himself) would be appreciated.

                                  Regards
Billy Stone
NY Institute of Photography
nyip@mail.idt.net

This month NYI's web site <http://www.nyip.com> features tips
on baby photography, football, music and boating photography,
and free Viscomm/PhotoPlus tickets